WORKING TOGETHER TO IMPROVE OUR BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT
The GBF aims to create and sustain a supportive and enabling business environment in Grahamstown and surrounding areas.
- To represent all businesses and business-owners across the Makana Local Municipality irrespective of nationality, culture, race, gender, age or political affiliation.
- To promote the interests of business in the Makana Municipal area.
- To promote ethical, legal, socially conscious and environmentally friendly business practices amongst our members.
- To encourage networking and information sharing amongst our members in order to foster business relationships.
- To attract business and support business development and entrepreneurial activity.
- To engage and collaborate with business organisations elsewhere as well as other local civic organisations to enhance conditions for economic activity.
- To engage and collaborate with Local Government in matters which affect Commerce and Industry in Grahamstown.
- To assist in facilitating a clean, safe and appealing Grahamstown Central Business District.
- To create and manage an interactive platform for members and the general public to share information.
- To use reasonable measures to ensure the delivery of services by Local Government.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com